Secrets of Night Photography with Harold Davis
Harold Davis is an award-winning professional photographer, and is widely
recognized as one of the leading contemporary photographers. He is the author of more than 30 books.
In this presentation legendary photographer Harold Davis uses
examples of his night photography ranging from urban shots of San
Francisco to the empty spaces of the Eastern Sierra and Death Valley to
demystify the practice of night photography.
Topics covered include:
· Finding the best subjects for night photography
· Exposure and focusing at night
· Safety at night
· Capturing night scenes with the moon
· Night photography in the digital darkroom
· Understanding how to use multi-RAW and hand-HDR techniques in night photography
· Stacking star trails
For more information, visit Harold's website: http://www.digitalfieldguide.comYou can buy Harold's books on Amazon. Click here to order.The recording is split into two parts for ease of viewing. This is a live recording of the event in the poor lighting conditions, so please excuse the recording quality.
Please enjoy the presentation!